The Cisco IP Phone 8841 integrates 5 inches high-resolution widescreen VGA backlit color display, localized language support to meet the needs of global users, the five programmable line keys can be configured to support multiple directory numbers and various calling features,the fixed function keys allow you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory and conference.
Get highly secure, high-quality, easy-to-use wideband audio and comprehensive mission-critical VoIP communications. The Cisco IP Phone 8841 is ideal for knowledge workers and remote workers across industries and businesses of all sizes. Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control* offer flexible deployment options.
Features and Capabilities
Enhanced User Experience
- Easy-to-use, a comprehensive set of mission-critical unified communications features
- High-quality, full-duplex, wideband audio and superior echo cancellation
- High-resolution, five-inch, widescreen color display
- Five-way navigation cluster and four context-sensitive soft keys
- Choice of headsets from Cisco third-party vendor partners offers flexibility **
Simpler, More Cost-Effective Administration
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Cisco Expressway provides remote workers single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy costs and carbon footprint during off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both the IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series