Cisco CP-8851 IP Phone integrates 5 inches high-resolution widescreen VGA backlit color display. It supports Localized language to meet the needs of global users. Bluetooth 3.0 supports phone book object exchange between devices, two USB ports enhance the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, as well as provide charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets
Get easy-to-use, highly secure, and powerful VoIP communications that meet your mission-critical needs with the Cisco IP Phone 8851. It offers telephony feature integration with personal mobile devices and also offers flexible deployment options: CCisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options.
Features and Capabilities
An Enhanced User Experience
Key features of the IP Phone 8851 include:
- High-quality, full-duplex, wideband audio and superior echo cancellation for exceptional clarity when communicating
- Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice**
- Simplified dialing and expanded status detail with the optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module
- Choice of wired, USB and Bluetooth headsets from Cisco third-party vendor partners***
Simpler, More Cost-Effective Administration
Administration benefits include:
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without need for a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series