Cisco® Catalyst® 9200 Series switches extend the power of intent-based networking and Catalyst 9000 hardware and software innovation to a broader set of deployments. With its family pedigree, Catalyst 9200 Series switches offer simplicity without compromise – it is secure, always on, and IT simplified.
Cisco® Catalyst® 9200 Series switches extend the power of intent-based networking and Catalyst 9000 hardware and software innovation to a broader set of deployments. With its family pedigree, Catalyst 9200 Series switches offer simplicity without compromise – it is secure, always on, and IT-simplified.
As foundational building blocks for the Cisco Digital Network Architecture, Catalyst 9200 Series switches help customers simplify complexity, optimize IT, and reduce operational costs by leveraging intelligence, automation and human expertise that no other vendor can deliver regardless of where you are in the intent-based networking journey.
Catalyst 9200 Series switches provide security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data that flows through the switch. It provides resiliency that keeps your business up and running seamlessly. Combine with the open APIs of Cisco IOS XE and the programmability of the UADP ASIC technology, Catalyst 9200 Series switches give you what you need now with investment protection on future innovations.
With full PoE+ capability, power and fan redundancy, stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps, modular uplinks, Layer 3 feature support, and cold patching, Catalyst 9200 Series switches are the industry’s unparalleled solution with differentiated resiliency and progressive architecture for cost-effective branch-office access. Catalyst 9200 Series switches also provide operational choice of Cisco DNA Center, or Meraki cloud monitoring.
● Full Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability for up to 48 ports for C9200 and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability for up to 12 ports for C9200CX. Available in fanless variants for C9200CX.
● Resiliency with Field-Replaceable Units (FRU) and redundant power supply, fans, and modular uplinks for C9200. C9200CX are powered by an internal fixed power supply or optional power adapters, when not powered by upstream 802.3bt type4 90W PSE.
● Flexible downlink options with data, PoE+ or mGig
● Operational efficiency with optional backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps
● UADP 2.0 Mini with integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with the better cost structure
● Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption on C9200 and AES-256 MACsec encryption for C9200CX variants, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy solutions for the whole C9200 family
● Layer 3 capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
● Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible NetFlow