Cisco Catalyst 1000-8FP-2G-L Network Switch is an enterprise-class fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 switch designed for small businesses and branch offices.
Cisco Catalyst 1000-8FP-2G-L Network Switch is an enterprise-class fixed-managed Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 switch designed for small businesses and branch offices. This simple, flexible, and secure network switch is ideal for critical IoT (Internet of Things) deployments. It operates on Cisco IOS Software and features a CLI (command-line interface) as well as an intuitive web user interface.
Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches feature:
● 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet and 24, 48 port Fast Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate forwarding
● 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)/RJ 45 Combo uplinks (8 Port models only) or 4 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet Enhanced SFP (SFP+) uplinks on the Gigabit Ethernet models and 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) and 2 RJ 45 Combo uplinks on the Fast Ethernet models
● Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W
● CLI and/or intuitive web UI manageability options
● Network monitoring through sampled flow (sFlow)
● Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
● Compact fanless models available with a depth of less than 13 inches (33 cm)
● Device management support with over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45, or USB console acces
● Reliability with a higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty support (E-LLW)