Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 Series Switches are fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet enterprise-class Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses and branch offices.
Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 Series Switches are fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet enterprise-class Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses and branch offices. These are simple, flexible and secure switches ideal for out-of-the-wiring-closet and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments. Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management and network management via a Command-Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web UI. These switches deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency for small organizations.
- Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches feature:
- 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet and 24, 48 port Fast Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate forwarding
- 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)/RJ 45 Combo uplinks (8 Port models only) or 4 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet Enhanced SFP (SFP+) uplinks on the Gigabit Ethernet models and 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) and 2 RJ 45 Combo uplinks on the Fast Ethernet models
- Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W
- CLI and/or intuitive web UI manageability options
- Network monitoring through sampled flow (sFlow)
- Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
- Compact fanless models available with a depth of less than 13 inches (33 cm)
- Device management support with over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45, or USB console acces
- Reliability with a higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty support (E-LLW)