The Cisco® Catalyst® 9300 Series Switches are Cisco’s lead stackable enterprise switching platform built for security, IoT, mobility, and cloud. C9300-48P-A is 48-port PoE+, Network Advantage Switch of 9300 series.
The Cisco® Catalyst® 9300 Series Switches are Cisco’s lead stackable enterprise switching platform built for security, IoT, mobility, and cloud. C9300-48P-A is 48-port PoE+, Network Advantage Switch of 9300 series. Catalyst 9300 Series are the next generation of the industry’s most widely deployed switching platform. At 480 Gbps, they are the industry’s highest-density stacking bandwidth solution with the most flexible uplink architecture. The Catalyst 9300 Series is the first optimized platform for high-density 802.11ac Wave2. It sets new maximums for network scale. These switches are also ready for the future, with an x86 CPU architecture and more memory, enabling them to host containers and run third-party applications and scripts natively within the switch.
The many industry’s first include:
● Up to 1TB of stacking bandwidth: With Stackwise-1T, Catalyst 9300 switches are the industry’s highest-density stacking bandwidth solution with the most flexible uplink architecture
● Flexible and dense uplink offerings with 100G, 40G, 25G, Multigigabit, 10G, and 1G modular uplinks
● Mixed Stacking with Backward Compatibility – Stack your Catalyst 9300X fiber switches with Catalyst 9300 and Catalyst 9300X Multigigabit switches, bringing stackable high-speed fiber to the access
● Highest Multigigabit Ports: With standalone and Stackwise-1T, Catalyst 9300X models enable 48 mGig ports in standalone and 448 mGig ports with an 8-member stack
● Highest 90W UPOE+ Density: Enable your OT/IT needs with up to 36 ports of 90W UPOE+ for standalone or 288 ports of 90W UPOE+ with a 8-member stack.
● StackPower with Backward Compatibility: Enable power resiliency with higher power budgets in mixed Catalyst 9300 and Catalyst 9300X stack.
● 100G IPsec in hardware: With the new 2.0Sec UADP ASIC, the Catalyst 9300X comes with 100G line rate IPsec to enable various options for new edge connectivity
● Secure Tunnel connectivity: With the new edge, the C9300X enables secure connections to Secure Internet Gateway, Cloud Service Providers and Site to Site connectivity using IPsec tunnel with AES-256 Encryption and speeds up to 100G.
● Enhanced Application Hosting: With 2x capacity and additional RAM, QAT, and 2 x 10G AppGig Ports, multiple Cisco Signed performance savvy applications can be hosted on Catalyst 9300X
● ThousandEyes Enabled: End-to-end visualization of the path from campus/branch to clouds/DC with Cisco ThousandEyes Network and Application Synthetics (included with Cisco DNA Advantage licenses)
● Investment Protection: Catalyst 9300X redundant fans and power supplies, data stack and StackPower cables are backward compatible with the Catalyst 9300.